Know If You Are Being Manipulated in a Relationship
By Divya Toshniwal
Here are a few statements that may indicate you are being manipulated:
1. "You owe me this."
2. "If you really loved me, you would do this for me."
3. "I can't be with you unless you do things my way."
4. "I'll do (something) if you do (something)."
5. "You're being unreasonable."
6. "I can't trust you unless you do what I want."
7. "I'll never forgive you if you don't do what I want."
8. "If you don't do this, something bad will happen."
9. "Do what I want, and then I'll be happy."
10. "I'll only respect you if you do what I want."
It's important to remember that no one has the right to manipulate or control you. If you feel like you are being manipulated, it may be helpful to set boundaries and seek support from trusted friends, family, or a professional therapist.
To know about gaslighting and its harmful effects SWIPE UP